The season of water drops Monsoon is here, and soon enough the one hour of rain every day will turn into never-ending downpours. Hot tea with Pakoras will be placed on the dining table near the window. Your heart wants to dance in the rain but for how much time? Rain dance is fun but only for few minutes. But once you’ve adequately soaked in the rainwater, the moment you come back inside your house, and changed back into a set of dry clothes, chances are you do not want to step out again of your house.
So, how will you pass your time when it’s too rainy to step out of the house? Don’t worry! There are tons to do! Below is the list which according to me I do when I don’t want to step out of the house on a rainy day.
Scroll down and have a look.
1. Eat, eat, eat till the very sight of food makes you want to throw up!
2. Get your friends together, and play a game of scrabble. Or, snakes and ladders. Or… just have your friends over.
3. Grab a book, and read till your eyes hurt. Nothing like a good ole romance when you can hear the rain pelting on your windowsill.
4. How about a movie marathon?
5. Or, honing your hula hooping skills? And while you’re at it, clean your goddamn room!
6. There’s nothing like a long, hot shower on a cold, rainy day! Nobody can complain about your awful bathroom singing today!
7. How about FINALLY cooking that meal you promised your family a year ago?
8. Or, just sit by the window with a cup of chai and do this…