Cases of animal abuse around the world are in plenty right now. While there are always bad things going on in the world, there are some good people who make bad things right. Like the ones who create prosthetic’s for animals who are disabled to give them a second chance in life. Here are some photos that show animals using prosthetics and aiding devices to better their everyday lives:
- A flamingo, which had its leg amputated, is portrayed with its new prosthesis.
The Chilean flamingo in at Sorocaba Zoo in Sorocaba, Brazil was given a specially-made prosthesis after a fracture in the left leg resulted in the bottom portion of the leg needing to be amputated to prevent an infection.
- An 8-month-old catwalk with the help of a prosthetic two-wheel device.
The cat’s rear legs lost the ability to walk after falling from the ninth to the fifth floor of a building.
- A puppy runs fitted with two front prosthetic legs at Milagros Canino’s rescue shelter in Mexico City.
embers of a drug gang in the Mexican state of Zacatecas chopped off the paws of this dog named Pay de Limon (Lemon Pay). This was to train cutting fingers off kidnapped people, according to Milagros Canino’s originator Patricia Ruiz. Fresnillo residents found Limon in a dumpster bleeding and legless.
- A 48-year-old female elephant walks on her newly attached prosthetic leg.
The elephant, Motala’s front left leg was injured after she walked on a landmine at the Myanmar-Thai border 10 years ago. She is recovering at the Elephant Clinic in Lampang province, north of Bangkok
- A disabled dog walks with a prosthetic wheelchair in Russia.
The Public Association for Animal Protection “EGIDA” organized an event to match homeless dogs and cats to prospective new owners in Minsk. where the dog, called Christmas came and stood to watch his fellow dogs at the event in the Belarusian capital.